Project Management, Associate Director
ICON Clinical Research - OH
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The successful candidate to provide leadership to effectively coordinate and manage the activities of one of more large cross functional multinational studies or a program of studies and project teams in a manner that ensures all timeframes and targets are met and that costs are kept under control Role & Responsibility
- As a Manager, the employee is expected to recognize the importance of and create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business.
- Act as the key client contact for designated projects, and develop successful working relationships with clients to drive increased volume of business.
- Develop full service project plans for clinical trials or a program of studies and subsequently lead cross functional study teams in accordance with contractual timelines, client specifications and Good Clinical Practices (GCP's)
- Coordinate and mange the activities of individuals, studies and staff in a manner that ensures all timeframes and targets are met and that costs are kept under control.
- Effectively mange assigned staff to ensure high performance, continuous development and low turnover (