Project Management, Associate Director
ICON Clinical Research - OHThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- ICON Clinical Researc... ICON Clinical Research
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
The successful candidate to provide leadership to effectively coordinate and manage the activities of one of more large cross functional multinational studies or a program of studies and project teams in a manner that ensures all timeframes and targets are met and that costs are kept under control Role & Responsibility
- As a Manager, the employee is expected to recognize the importance of and create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business.
- Act as the key client contact for designated projects, and develop successful working relationships with clients to drive increased volume of business.
- Develop full service project plans for clinical trials or a program of studies and subsequently lead cross functional study teams in accordance with contractual timelines, client specifications and Good Clinical Practices (GCP's)
- Coordinate and mange the activities of individuals, studies and staff in a manner that ensures all timeframes and targets are met and that costs are kept under control.
- Effectively mange assigned staff to ensure high performance, continuous development and low turnover (