Registered Dietitian (On-Call)
HealthFitness - Marysville, OHThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- HealthFitness HealthFitness
- Marysville, OH
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an on-call (number of hours based on demand) Registered Dietitian at our client site in Marysville, OH. This premier account has a variety of cardiovascular equipment, full lines of strength equipment, free weights, group exercise studio(s), and more. Serving 12,000 employees, 22 hours/day, this program incorporates comprehensive health, fitness and outreach programming, incentives and benefits.
The Registered Dietitian will be responsible for delivery of counseling to facilitate behavior change in the areas of nutrition and proper eating, maximize engagement and align outcomes with Client Company overall program objectives, and assure customer satisfaction in relation to service delivery and program content.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES (Duties & Responsibilities)
This job is responsible for the performance of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Contributes to the planning, marketing, promotion and delivery of wellness programs.
- Interacts directly with client employees; facilitates individual and group behavior change programs, one-on-one counseling, and meeting presentations as applicable.
- Delivers health improvement programs.
- Maintains accurate records and ensure confidentiality of data collected through counseling service delivery and health promotion activities.
- Promotes and markets the wellness program effectively to target populations, increasing participation in programming.
- Collects and evaluates program data and generates outcome focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives.
- Evaluates and enhances the program delivery channel, engaging key stakeholders and champions.
- Evaluate and provide performance feedback to ensure quality-driven programming.
- Represent HealthFitness in client sponsored events and activities as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
The following minimum qualifications are required in order for an individual to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job:
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor s degree required.
- Registered Dietician certification required.
- One or more years experience in delivery and coordination of corporate-based health promotion programs, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED/First Aid certification required.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrates skill in program development, implementation, marketing and promotion.
- Strong interpersonal communication, leadership and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Experience in the areas of data collection, data analysis, and outcomes reporting in regards to health risk and status.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook; PowerPoint and Access strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail. Include in bullet form main responsibilities of position.