Interactive Web Designer 304886-570
Benjamin Moore - Montvale, NJ
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Serve as an Interactive Web Designer who will design and develop highly creative interactive experiences, web applications and templates for Benjamin Moore’s internal and external websites.
- Work collaboratively with the IT Digital/Web Development team and its internal customers to develop concepts, wireframes, templates and designs utilizing user-centered design principles.
+ Experience hand-coding HTML/XHTML and CSS
+ The ability to identify issues and provide suggestions to improve the overall quality of the all web sites.
+ Provide input in adding new features and interactive content to support overall business objectives and projects.
- Design and develop working prototypes and interaction models utilizing HTML, CSS and JQuery with a strong focus on clarity, maintainability, cross-browser compatibility, and performance.
+ Produce wireframes and design comps; and present them to both a technical and non-technical audience.
+ Work with the Quality Assurance team to verify solutions against project design requirements
- Work with the front-end and back-end development team to implement online user experiences and incorporate them with current front and backend systems while providing any design and user experience support. Trouble-shoot and resolve technical issues related to front-end design.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Web Design, Digital Media, or related field required.
- 3 - 4 years work experience
- Demonstrated expertise in Adobe Creative Suite with the ability to produce original, creative design solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS and JQuery in developing interactive online experiences.
- Familiar with the concept of Responsive design and approaches a plus
- Familiar with hand-coding HTML5 and CSS3 a plus.
- Understanding of web development-related issues such as SEO, accessibility, metrics, usability, web design/navigation, graphics and knowledgeable of the latest web technology
- Demonstrated experience in excellent design and creativity in web application development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences of technical and non-technical personnel orally and in writing. Able to present design rationales to a non-technical audience.
- Self motivated; able to organize and manage multiple tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
Search Words: web site design, professional web design, business web design, web design services, web site designs, site web design, web designers, interactive web site design
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V