Interactive Web Designer 304886-570
Benjamin Moore - Montvale, NJThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Benjamin Moore Benjamin Moore
- Montvale, NJ
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Serve as an Interactive Web Designer who will design and develop highly creative interactive experiences, web applications and templates for Benjamin Moore’s internal and external websites.
- Work collaboratively with the IT Digital/Web Development team and its internal customers to develop concepts, wireframes, templates and designs utilizing user-centered design principles.
+ Experience hand-coding HTML/XHTML and CSS
+ The ability to identify issues and provide suggestions to improve the overall quality of the all web sites.
+ Provide input in adding new features and interactive content to support overall business objectives and projects.
- Design and develop working prototypes and interaction models utilizing HTML, CSS and JQuery with a strong focus on clarity, maintainability, cross-browser compatibility, and performance.
+ Produce wireframes and design comps; and present them to both a technical and non-technical audience.
+ Work with the Quality Assurance team to verify solutions against project design requirements
- Work with the front-end and back-end development team to implement online user experiences and incorporate them with current front and backend systems while providing any design and user experience support. Trouble-shoot and resolve technical issues related to front-end design.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Web Design, Digital Media, or related field required.
- 3 - 4 years work experience
- Demonstrated expertise in Adobe Creative Suite with the ability to produce original, creative design solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS and JQuery in developing interactive online experiences.
- Familiar with the concept of Responsive design and approaches a plus
- Familiar with hand-coding HTML5 and CSS3 a plus.
- Understanding of web development-related issues such as SEO, accessibility, metrics, usability, web design/navigation, graphics and knowledgeable of the latest web technology
- Demonstrated experience in excellent design and creativity in web application development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences of technical and non-technical personnel orally and in writing. Able to present design rationales to a non-technical audience.
- Self motivated; able to organize and manage multiple tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
Search Words: web site design, professional web design, business web design, web design services, web site designs, site web design, web designers, interactive web site design
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V