Product Manager 304936-570
Benjamin Moore - Montvale, NJThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Benjamin Moore Benjamin Moore
- Montvale, NJ
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Masters Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Let’s guess. You went ahead and got that MBA and even took some classes on entrepreneurship. You got on the old corporate treadmill and ended up working for some huge packaged good firm, or another large company. That’s all fine but the process is all predetermined and you’re feeling a little restless. You want a little more adventure.
Let us tell you about Benjamin Moore & Co. - the big paint company with the great brand name that is small yet nimble. A product manager at Benjamin Moore does everything and you’re going to collaborate with a lot of different people with a ton of great expertise in the paint industry. Want to kick off a new product idea? You take it to the labs and work with our innovative chemists. You want to try a new web experience for your product? You’ll be working with our forward thinking IT Digital Marketing group. Want to update the look of a classic product in your area? Guess who’s working with Creative Services and award winning agencies? That’s right. You.
At Benjamin Moore we seek Product Managers that live to create – from concept all the way through execution. Along the way you’ll collaborate with almost every department in the company – all in order to bring an idea to life.
All in all, people that succeed in the Product Management Group are insatiable learners. They love to ask, “what if we did it this way instead?” If this sounds like the kind of opportunity for you, then please apply. We’d love to meet you.
- 5-10 years business experience – product management or marketing
- MBA or equivalent – or working towards completion
- Collaborative approach to getting things done – Without this, don’t bother
- We need you to lead your group through coaching and mentoring.
- Excellent Presentation Skills – Hey, you’ve got to pitch those ideas!
- Innovation – we want new ideas and approaches while keeping an eye on marketplace trends an improving out product.
- Excellent project management skills – If you’re going to be interfacing with everyone, you’ll need it!
- Analytical Skills – We need to know which of your great ideas are working
- Also the ability to travel to our Flanders, NJ location regularly for meeting with our chemists.
Search Words: product line management, careers in product management, product lifecycle management, product development