Sales Management Trainee
Aerotek Corporate - San Diego, CAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Aerotek Corporate Aerotek Corporate
- San Diego, CA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Position: Sales Management Trainee (Bachelor's Degree Required)
Location: San Diego, CA
Pay Rate: $43k + Commission + Benefits
Since 1983 Aerotek has been providing the highest quality technical professionals to a wide range of industries and clients, including 95% of the Fortune 500. Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the largest recruiting agency in the United States, and fourth largest recruiting agency in the world. We serve a wide range of technical and industrial staffing markets in the U.S. and Canada.
Today there are more than 220 Allegis Group offices in the U.S. alone. Our team includes more than 5,200 internal employees and 70,000 contract employees working with clients around the world.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We re looking for people like you talented, motivated people who care about what they do, who never stop trying to achieve, and who want to build an exciting, stimulating career in a sales-oriented company.
Our Recruiters work with our clients, Aerotek Sales Managers, Customer Service Associates and others to identify, screen, interview, present and hire qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions.
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position will:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates strengths compared with clients requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position must:
- Have a Bachelor s degree
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).
- Have work experience in a service-oriented business.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
The chosen candidate will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) savings plan, and vacation pay.
Aerotek is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek has a long history of customized recruiting and placement solutions that continually place the best candidates at all levels of skill and expertise.
Interested in sales and recruiting jobs with Aerotek? Do you have previous experience in retail sales, customer service or mortgage sales? Or have you worked in the restaurant or hospitality industries? If you have, or if you are just looking to start a lucrative and rewarding career in recruiting or customer service, apply today.
To know more about this job please click apply now and follow instructions.