- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Seneca Resources Corp. - Brookville, PAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Seneca Resources Corp... Seneca Resources Corp.
- Brookville, PA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- 12-53 PA12-53 PA
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Seneca Resources Corporation, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG), is currently seeking an Automation Foreman at its East field office in Brookville, PA.
The Automation Foreman will serve as an integral member of the Information Technology team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop plans to expand existing radio communication network, build I/O, data collection and automation interfaces at key facilities such as compressor, dehydration, separation, measurement and valves and make recommendations for Manager, East Measurement and Communications approval.
• In field supervision, oversight and inspection of telemetry and SCADA projects, including Marcellus pad automation installs and construction of radio towers.
• Manage the commissioning of I/O interfaces at new facilities.
• Investigate and recommend solutions to communication and hardware measurement related problems.
• Supervise field service technicians to ensure proper installation of all equipment at facilities in a timely fashion.
• Supervise installation of RTU, PLC, I/O and measurement and communication equipment.
• Schedule technicians to debug communication issues with Ethernet and Serial spread spectrum radios, IP based Raven modems, and cell modems.
• Other supervisory duties as needed.
This position requires 3 to 5 years experience within the oil and gas industry with 1 to 2 years experience in meter installation, communications, supervisory projects, fluid measurement and level required. A Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer related field or equivalent work experience along with the knowledge of path study applications, Freewave radio based applications, Totalflow WinCCU/PCCU and fluent in using PC based computer applications is required. Experience with natural gas meters, RTUs and PLCs is preferred but not required. The ability to be a team player and work with federal and state authorities, private landowners, and private contractors and Seneca Resources personnel is essential.
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
Candidates responding to this ad must refer to the job title, Automation Foreman or Job ID #12-53PA in their correspondence. For confidential consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and employment references by June 22, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SENECA RESOURCES CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance