- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Seneca Resources Corp. - Pittsburgh, PAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Seneca Resources Corp... Seneca Resources Corp.
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Seneca Resources Corporation, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG), is currently seeking a Production Engineer at its East Division office in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Production Engineer will serve as an integral member of the Production team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Perform daily surveillance and evaluation of producing wells in assigned areas to assure maximized performance
• Plan and design production, fluid removal, artificial lift, and other well operations to optimize performance
• Perform trend analyses, prepare forecasts and budgets as needed
• Write procedures and justification for approved optimization, well intervention, and remedial projects
• Prepare concise reports and presentations as required for management
• Provide engineering support for ongoing operations
• Analyze results of implemented projects and present to peers and management
• Identify and document best practices for production of horizontal gas wells
• Identify underperforming wells/areas and recommend appropriate action for optimized performance
• Respond quickly to the needs of field personnel to maximize well production and minimize downtime
• Work with midstream groups and facilities personnel to ensure facility design satisfies production needs
• Provide engineering support for various divisional initiatives and studies as required
• Communicate effectively with field personnel and track recommended projects
• Track capital expenditures and LOE in assigned areas
• Communicate with partners regarding operational issues and third party tie-ins as required
• Ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues are met
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and experience in working in an upstream E&P company in a production group. Good interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail are essential. The successful candidate must have the ability to be flexible and work in a team environment. The ability to work in the field in inclement weather is required.
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
Candidates responding to this ad must refer to the job title, Production Engineer or Job ID #12-51 PA in their correspondence. For confidential consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and employment references to email@example.com
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance