Implementation Specialist II
ADP - San Dimas, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
REQUISITION #: AVST50103
JOB TITLE: Implementation Specialist II
COUNTRY: United States
CITY: San Dimas
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full Time
DIVISION: AVS-CAPS TAXServices
The Added Value Services (AVS) division is one of ADP's fastest growing. Along with housing the payroll tax operations and compliance engine for all of ADP, AVS is the entrepreneurial test-ground for ADP, featuring those "beyond payroll" services that offer clients unique opportunities to stay in compliance and improve process efficiencies, while reducing taxes and other expenses.
Compliance and Payment Services (CAPS) is the largest business within the ADP AVS division. The CAPS organization offers clients a variety of products and services to minimize compliance risk and reduce operating expenses. Comprised of more than 1900 associates, we have facilities in the U.S., Canada, and India. We provide time-saving financial and compliance-related services to over 500,000 clients!
- Analyzes complex National Account Clients (over 1,000 pays) specifications, searches appropriate conversion method, and develops and manages a conversion strategy to install new accounts on time and meets client and ADP processing objectives.
- Ensures correct set-up of complex features.
- May work on multiple projects as part of a team.
- Trains and supports clients on newly installed systems through their first 2 successful payroll processing. Provides on-going service to assigned clients.
- Provides guidance and technical assistance to Implementation Specialist I and Implementation Coordinator.
- Collects and analyzes client requirements and works with clients' payroll tax and IT staff to design appropriate solutions. Works with San Dimas staff to ensure appropriate mainframe to mainframe capabilities are set-up and functional.
- Conducts meetings at various management and functional levels within the new client organization to obtain information, resolve issues, and communicate project objectives and status.
- Utilizes project management methods and tools to ensure that the Implementation process is completely defined and process is on schedule.
- Conducts conference calls and/or onsite visits to assigned clients. Monitors and ensures the resolution of all issues for assigned client base. Develops and implements project plans for assigned clients. Responds to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensures that the clients' users are effectively trained on newly installed systems and provides on-going assistance and training to clients through turnover to Client Services.
- Facilitates testing and communicates results for all assigned client projects. Keep up-to-date and proficient in all Tax processes, procedures and system enhancements as well as new product rollouts and existing offerings.
- Provide input for documentation updates and enhancements to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Provides guidance and technical assistance to less experienced Implementation Specialists regarding questions or problems on conversions as required. Acts as a subject matter expert for Tax Services, Implementation and Support teams.
(Experience, Skills, Academic):
Education- Bachelors' degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field preferred (or equivalent in education and experience)- Maintain current CPP Certification.- 5+ years' client contact or equivalent payroll, accounting or tax filing service experience. Generic Skills- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. professionally present ideas and issues to senior level management within Client organizations.- Must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. excellent organization, negotiation, and leadership skills.- Proficiency in PC applications for project management, word processing, spreadsheets and presentations.- Other Ability to travel up to 20-25% of the time.
About ADPAutomatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
ALL LOCATIONS:San Dimas
JOB CATEGORY: Implementation
AREA OF INTEREST: Professional Services