Quality Systems Coordinator 74-554
ICL Performance Products - St. Louis, MO
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
ICL is a global fertilizer and specialty chemicals company based in Tel Aviv, Israel. We are engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of fertilizers, industrial products, metallurgy, and performance products. We have operations on six continents, we have over 11,000 employees and sales of $5.7 billion in 2010.
Our Performance Products segment is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. ICL Performance Products produces a broad variety of downstream products for food and industrial applications with particular strength in customized solutions for the food, cleaning products, fire safety, coatings and electronics industries. It also produces alumina-based and other products for the paper, water treatment, construction, pharmaceutical and footwear industries.
ICL Performance Products LP has an opening for a Quality Systems Coordinator at its production facility in the South City Area.
- Maintain the ISO 9001:2000 system and certification
- Maintain annual Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000)
- Manage the document control process
- Manage plant Quality Systems to comply with the Food and Drug Administration’s current Good Manufacturing Practices, and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Facilitate customer/supplier surveys, audits and customer inspections and visits
- BA or BS degree required. Degree in a science related to Manufacturing or Quality Assurance is preferred
- 3 – 5 years plant experience in manufacturing or quality assurance
- Knowledge of Food and/or Pharmaceutical current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office software)
- The ability to influence others through excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings when required. Some travel will be required
ICL is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V