SSO - Calibration Technician II - Covina - ReqCode TEK001282
Tektronix, Inc. - Covina, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Tektronix Service Solutions is a global, rapidly growing technical services business. We implement comprehensive calibration services programs in Aerospace/Aviation, Automotive, Communications, Energy, Government, Industrial/Durable goods, Life Sciences, Semiconductor/Electronics and other key market segments. We offer unparalleled capabilities combined with custom-tailored, single source solutions while delivering exceptional business value. With a dedication to industry sector expertise, unmatched quality, global reach and local presence, Tektronix Service Solutions improves client's competitiveness, time-to-market and productivity through over 700,000 service events annually from 105 locations globally.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Calibration Technician II to join our team in Covina, California . Tektronix will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current in your field. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy.
Calibration Technicians perform routine and complex work related to the repair and calibration of test, measurement and diagnostic equipment. You will assure compliance to our Quality System.
* U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident Status required.
* Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
* Military PMEL/TMDE/DOD training preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in the calibration of equipment (in a Calibration Laboratory) required.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in General Purpose (AC/DC low frequency) Electrical Calibration required.
* Experience in Physical Dimensional Calibration preferred.
* Previous experience working under ISO 9000 and /or ISO 17025 quality assurance program desired.
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to show a track record of excellent attention to detail.
* Proven advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and industry specific software.
* Capable of heavy lifting (50 to 80 pounds).
* Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% locally & regionally to perform customer onsite calibrations.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k).
*We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are strongly encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of reference checks, pre-employment drug screen and a clean 7 year criminal background check. Some positions require verification of a clean driving record (no moving violations within the last 3 years) and a valid driver's license.
**No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
For those with a qualified disability: At any time during the application process, should you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact email@example.com to request assistance. When submitting your request, please provide all relevant details in your message and the best way to contact you. Danaher Overview
Danaher is a diversified technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Danaher's portfolio is comprised of five reporting segments: Test & Measurement; Environmental; Life Sciences & Diagnostics; Dental; and Industrial Technologies. Driven by a foundation provided by the Danaher Business System, Danaher's 48,000 associates serve customers in more than 125 countries and generated $13.2 billion of revenue in 2010.