Columbia - Teller Operations Specialist - 185th and Walker Area - Aloha OR - ReqCode 1200036266
Bank of America - Aloha, OR
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
OPPORTUNITY FOR ACHIEVEMENT™...
At Bank of America we take great pride in creating career opportunities for our associates - and we provide them with the training and support they need to achieve their goals.
Bank of America is seeking professional and motivated candidates interested in the following opportunity:
Responsibilities: Teller Operations Specialists are primarily responsible for driving day-to-day operational excellence on the Teller line, ensuring compliance and procedural requirements are met, and coaching Tellers to high performance levels. Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Coach and train the teller team to process transactions accurately, efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Create a positive team environment in the banking center by modeling appropriate behaviors.
* Assist teller associates by using in-depth policy and procedure knowledge to handle more complex transactions and issues.
* Maintain the highest level of customer service standards while consistently delighting our customers and exceeding expectations.
* Ensure banking center compliance is within federal regulations.
* Work closely and provide input to the Banking Center Manager and Assistant Manager to continually improve banking center performance.
* Create workforce stability by cultivating an engaged, spirited and well-coached team.
* Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build customer confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures.
* May be required to work Saturdays and or extended hours as needed.
* Minimum two years cash handling experience
* Minimum two years customer service experience
* Minimum one year coaching/leadership/management experience within past 3 years
* Effectively lead team to performance goals
* Direct and motivate staff
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Extensive experience in assisting customers with inquires and/or problem resolution
* Identifying opportunities to enhance customer financial needs, goals and objectives
* Heightened attention to detail, time management and organization
* Advanced computer skills
* Must be willing to work within 25 miles of this store/location to be considered for this opportunity.
* Ability to manage retail operations, as well as plan goals, schedules and objectives and conduct audits
* Successful cross-selling experience
* Previous banking/financial services/teller experience
* Bilingual (fluent verbal and written skills)
In return for your talent, Bank of America offers outstanding career opportunities and advancement and promotes a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs.
Bank of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.