Assistant Security Director
Forest City Enterprises - Denver, COThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Forest City Enterpris... Forest City Enterprises
- Denver, CO
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
The Assistant Security Director provides security and safety by patrolling Commercial, Office, Residential, and/or Mixed-use properties. They will guard against theft, vandalism, violence or other threats against the company, residents, tenants, or patrons. They are the manager-on-duty with the Security Director is not available.
Essential Job Functions
1. Patrols Commercial, Office, Residential, and/or Mixed-use property(ies) to ensure safety and security. Generally works opposite hours of the Security Director.
2. Reviews incident and claim reports.
3. Updates security procedures.
4. Leads Security staff or assists in managing security contract depending on property needs.
Internal contacts include Security Director, property management and corporate security to obtain and exchange information.
External contacts include contract security companies to obtain and exchange information.
Reviews vendor invoices and recommends payment.
An Associate degree is criminal justice is required. Depending on property needs may require valid state driver s license. Bachelor degree is preferred.
Requires 1-2 years of security supervisory experience. Military experience or college degree in related field in lieu of experience.
Good verbal and written communication.
Strong customer service.