Director of Marketing - Waikoloa - ReqCode 88285
Hilton Grand Vacations (HQ) - Waikoloa, HI
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Basic Qualifications * HS Graduate; College degree preferred.
* Flexible schedule: able to work Saturdays, Sundays, evenings, holidays and any other days/hours as required per business needs.
* Travel for business occasionally.
* Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing management.
* Minimum 3 years experience in Timeshare Industry.
* Minimum 3 years experience at a senior level where areas of responsibility include successfully managing a team of manager level or above employees.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong organizational skills.
* Excellent understanding of marketing with demonstrative results.
Responsible for leading the marketing team, developing new initiatives, execute programs, identify marketing opportunities to expand business capacity and facilitate time share business growth. The Director of Marketing will work with the Waikoloa Managing Director and participate in the creation of budgets, compensation plans, marketing agreements, tracking reports, projections, financial analysis, and payment of commissions, overrides, and bonuses. This position also plays a key role in partnering with the Hilton Hotel at Waikoloa Village and within the community, building relationships and partnerships to reach marketing goals and objectives. ... To view the rest of this job posting or to apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button