Hospice Community Liaison - ReqCode 64335
Gentiva Health Services - Marianna, FL
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Community Liaison - Emerald Coast Hospice
I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care and uncompromising service - that's how Emerald Coast Hospice, a Gentiva company, improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace.
At Emerald Coast Hospice, we believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Emerald Coast Hospice offers a unique employment package that includes:
* Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
* Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
* Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
* Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
I believe my work is my calling.
A Hospice Community Liaison:
As a member of the community education team, the Community Liaison is primarily responsible for assisting the Account Executives and facilitating referrals from hospitals, nursing facilities and physicians. This includes communication with discharge planners, case managers and facility staff, meetings with patients and families to discuss hospice care and admission to the in-patient facility. Additionally, the Community Liaison is to support the Continuous Care Coordinator by helping with the transfer of patients to and from the CC level of care especially when moving patients to and from the in-patient facility. This activity is to assist the sales team so that they have more time for carrying out their job responsibilities. This position is a resource to the staff, providing leadership and setting the standards for hospice care in the community.
* Minimum age requirement of 18.
* Bachelor's degree and related healthcare experience and knowledge preferred.
* Minimum of three to five years of professional sales experience preferred. Additional related experience in the hospice and health care industry also preferred.
* Excellent communication, negotiation and public relations skills.
* Ability to market effectively with customers, referral sources, and the community.
* Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
* Physical exam in accordance with state law requirements.
* Valid driver's license with maintenance of good driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Odyssey requirements and is in good working order
* Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
* Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
* Satisfactory criminal background check.
* Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
* Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations. ... To view the rest of this job posting or to apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button