Recruiting Account Manager - Staffing
Randstad - Columbia, SCThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Randstad Randstad
- Columbia, SC
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Solutions are what we do! Randstad creates staffing solutions for some of the top companies in their respective industries and we do it through a consultative approach. We want to more than just a vendor; we want to be a Business Partner. Randstad, the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world, is looking to hire an Account Manager for a great client of ours in Columbia, SC.
An Account Manager (High Volume Recruiting/Customer Service) acts as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees. Having prior recruiting experience in clerical & professional skill sets is required! This role combines full life cycle recruitment with client relationship building and is dedicated exclusively to one account.
Interested candidates may apply online or email your resume to Rachel Maris @ Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- 6+ years of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either recruiting or staffing. Prior management experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1508477-1867-4249