Ingersoll Rand - Tyler, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Ingersoll Rand is uniquely qualified to create and sustain safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car(R), Ingersoll Rand(R), Schlage(R), Thermo King(R), and Trane(R), work together to inspire progress for our customers. For more information about Ingersoll Rand visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand Residential Solutions, a business comprised of well-known brands like Schlage and Trane, delivers safety, comfort and efficiency to homeowners throughout North America. Our quality products, services and solutions include mechanical and electronic locks, heating and air conditioning systems, indoor air quality solutions, advanced controls, portable security systems and remote home management.
The Finance Manager directs/facilitates the financial analysis, business planning, forecasting, and reporting processes for the C a $1.7B+ unit of Ingersoll Rand. This role requires productive working relationships with all levels of management, many different functions, and has significant exposure to executive leadership.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of business fundamentals and effectively synthesize business insights from disparate information sources. Superior data management competencies are critical to this role; also essential are highly developed communications capabilities and presentation skills.
* Analysis of budgets / forecasts, trend analysis, recommendation / championship of corrective action(s) to address performance issues.
* Development and timely deployment of accurate, consistent, user friendly management reporting
* Stewardship of the business Annual Operating Plan process; Target development, alignment, communication; Investment assessment; Submission analysis; Risk profiling; Upload management and verification.
* Development / consolidation / validation of Long Range Plan financial statements and supporting analysis.
* Process/Continuous Improvement: Drive and continually improve upon processes for consolidation and reporting the financial performance of the business unit.
* Participation in monthly performance reviews and communication of implications
* Accurate appraisal, interpretation, analysis of financial results; development of interpretive reporting (bridges, variance analysis)
* Preparation of accurate monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting for revenue, operating income, operating cash flow.
* Submits required financial reports/forecasts with Sector/Corporate deadlines/requirements.
* Lead corporate management reporting preparation/analysis for the Monthly / Quarterly Operating Reviews.
* Assimilate, evaluate, and correlate associated risk/benefit trade-offs of project proposals. Track and report performance.
* Supplemental reporting preparation and communication for special projects and initiatives including capital investments, restructurings and acquisitions.
Percentage of Travel: 15%
Min. Yrs. Experience: 5-7 years
Education Standard: Bachelors
Education Type: Finance, Accounting, Economoics or Business
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Outstanding Excel skills including:
* Pivot tables
* Advanced functions (lookups, sumif, etc)
* Effective link management
* Version control / data organization strategy
* Macros / VBA for applications a significant plus
* Ability to leverage PowerPoint for the development of concise, user friendly, management presentations
* Infrastructure reporting tools experience such as Hyperion, Peoplesoft, Oracle.
* Demonstrated process management ability - effective engagement of multiple functions and levels of management
* Effective communications skills including verbal / written communications and presentation skills
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.