Networking Specialist (Telecom/Wireless)
CDI - Plano, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This may be your lucky day!
It is time for a change and CDI can help.
We have an immediate need for a Networking Specialist (Telecom/Wireless)
Job role / Qualifying skills:
- 5 to 8 years of overall experience in wireless/telecom sector and at least 3 years in core qualifying skills area.
- Prior demonstrable experience in installing and configuring Ericsson R6 and R10 release
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in OSS applications
- Strong knowledge in UNIX, Veritas volume manager, Veritas Netbackup, Citrix
- Installed and configured an OSS HA system.
- Familiarity with the Ericsson OSS roadmaps
- Strong knowledge of 3GPP /IP networking / network management and provisioning
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies and related protocols required
- Good knowledge of Windows OS/NT
- Security and Authentication experience also highly desired
- Experience in Business Objects and built reports for customer.
Travel requirement: 25 to 40%
Contract length: 12 months (extendable)
Location: Plano, TX
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without visa sponsorship.
Why wait another day!
It is time to act!
Apply NOW and join the CDI Team today.
CDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer