Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Designer
USfalcon - Fort Eustis, VAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- USfalcon USfalcon
- Fort Eustis, VA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Designer to work out of Fort Eustis, Virginia.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- A 2 year technical school degree from an accredited institution or 5 years of additional direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Familiarity with using Parametric Technology Corporation Pro/Engineer and RSD CAD software and Intralink, Microsoft Visio, and ORCAD.
- Experience with cable/harness design(RSD) and routing (PRO-E).
- Provide engineering support to perform design and develop technical data package (TDP) documentation for a variety of aviation projects.
- Design and drafting activities will include:
mechanical design of aircraft structures and mounting and support structures, development of drawing packages in sufficient detail to support fabrication, and coordination as required in the fabrication of these designs. This work may be conducted independently or as a member of a larger design team. Design and drawing packages must be in accordance with identified airworthiness requirements for particular aircraft platforms.
- Produce electrical schematic designs.
- Produce electrical/mechanical installation drawings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET clearance is required.
About the Company:
USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon Inc has offices in Morrisville, NC, Shrewsbury, NJ, Lowell, MA, Colorado Springs, CO, Newport News, VA and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. USfalcon Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.