Louisville - Louisville, KY
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
If you're looking for a new job opportunity, it means Adecco. Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than anyone else and the resources you need to realize your career goals. If you are motivated to make a positive change, we want to give you the resources you need to shape and achieve your personal and professional goals and improve your situation. Our philosophy is dedicated to helping you find the perfect, “better work better life” balance.
Adecco has an immediate temp-to hire opportunity for experienced maintenance technicians. Our client is an international manufacturer of specialty food ingredients for the bakery and food service industries.
Job duties include:
• Maintain and troubleshoot PLCs, wiring and field devices.
• Program PLC logic for process changes and improvements.
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot single and three phase industrial motors, VFDs, electrical distribution and protection circuits up to 480VAC.
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot packaging equipment
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot conveyor systems.
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot steam and condensate systems
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot pumps and piping systems.
• Maintain, operate and troubleshoot refrigeration systems
• Ability to read and interpret P&Ids, ladder logic and electrical schematics.
• Provide practical solutions to operations/ controls problems.
• Scope, estimate and execute small capital / maintenance projects along with maintenance manager/ project director/ operations, etc.
• Provide training to other employees based on company needs.
• Oversee the work by contractors as required on site to assure safety, quality, efficiency and performance.
• Seek out opportunities to help work get done safer, faster and more cost effective.
• Participate in company activities such as; Safety Committee, Audit committees, employee task forces, etc.
• Heavy lifting with vigorous physical activity in an often hot and slippery environment.
• Contribute to the effort in controlling costs and minimizing downtime, scrap, poor quality, accidents, utility usage and reduced productivity in pursuit of your daily work.
• Use predictive maintenance techniques to plan and budget major repairs.
• Minimize carrying costs by analyzing both the need for and quantity of spare parts prior to purchase.
• Work with purchasing to find the lowest cost on comparable equipment and supplies.
• Maintain a flexible schedule, may be on call 24 hrs as necessary
• Minimum of 5 years industrial maintenance experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Certification in welding (Preferred)
• Certification in electrical with emphasis on industrial (Preferred)
• General knowledge of automation, PLCs, ladder logic, etc- (Preferred)
• General knowledge of packaging equipment (Perferred)
• General knowledge of conveyor systems (Preferred)
• General knowledge of heating and air-conditioning
• Certification in refrigeration, both freon and ammonia (Preferred)
• General knowledge of plumbing and pipefitting (Preferred)
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to climb ladders and stairs
• Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with management and other co-workers
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco General Staffing offers benefits including 401(k) and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employe