Lucas Group - Houston, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
LOCATION: Houston, TX
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
We are currently partnering with an industry-leading client organization on a search for a SENIOR CONSULTANT to support this firms goal of substantial growth.
The ideal candidate will be a successful project manager
with experience in industry as well as have PRIOR EXPERIENCE in a Big 4 audit position. Demonstrated career progression, the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships, the desire to consult in a variety of financial areas, and the desire to work in a challenging professional environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be self-motived, and eager to meet client expectations.
*This position requires minimal travel within Houston (and possibly to surrounding areas).
* Gain valuable experience with new clients in a variety of industries
* Salary + lucrative incentive plan
* Work with clients perform a range of financial projects including financial analysis, audit preparation, SOX evaluation & compliance, and other strategic financial initiatives
* Accurately employ GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB standards
* Effectively manage projects to ensure timely completion
* Accurately consult or manage procedures for month & year-end close, SEC reporting, transaction services, etc.
* Collaborate effectively to execute projects accurately and efficiently
Required education and experience:
* Bachelors degree in Accounting (preferred) or related field
* 7+ years relevant experience (minimum 3+ years public accounting PLUS 2+ years corporate accounting experience required)
* Industry experience- oil, gas, and energy
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Preferred education and experience:
* Working knowledge of Hyperion, IFRS, SAP, Oracle, and other ERP software a BIG PLUS!
_To apply to this job, email your resume to _
_HoustonAF@lucasgroup.com__ or click "Apply Now." _