Superior Technical Resources - Clarence, NY
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Superior Technical Resources is actively seeking a Tool/Die Maker to work for our client in Clarence, NY. This primary function of this position will be to construct and repair tools, dies, gauges, jigs, fixtures and prototype parts of a complicated nature requiring extreme skill and accuracy.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Construct components to close tolerances utilizing various model shop machinery and hand tools.
Consult with engineering and other technical personnel to resolve design problems and aide in the development of new and existing tooling and products.
- May program and set up various CNC machinery as needed.
- Be able to work from verbal instructions, sketches and blue prints.
- Fabricate various parts from sheet metal.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment.
- Perform other machine shop related tasks as needed.
This position will be a contract position that will last 2-6 months depending on the work available. The shift is flexible based on the candidates preference as well as the need of the client. Pay is competitive and flexible DOE. Benefits are available including medical, dental, 401k, life insurance and paid holidays.
Apply online today or call Ryan for more information at (716) 937-5225.
Talent and Resources, Aligned. www.superiorjobs.com. EOE M/F/D/V
Required Skills / Qualifications:
High School diploma or GED.
5 or more years experience in tool/die making.
5 or more years experience setting up and running CNC machinery.
3 or more years experience in reading and interpreting blue prints.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Basic CNC programming skills.
Excellent mechanical ability.
Ability to work in a team or group setting.