DiversityWorking - Annapolis Junction, MD
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Test Engineer Annapolis Junction, MD JOB ID:
-Formulate and write appropriate test plans and test cases from requirements documentation to support the execution of test strategies
- End-to-end testing of an agile software development project.
- Document tests results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.
-Support the software configuration management process and understand all software components and their interface requirements.
-Diagnose and trouble shoot system to resolve problems uncovered by testing
-Develop scripts to incorporate / replace test harness to automate test execution/analysisQualifications:
- Ten years experience in testing through a full system development life cycle including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.
- Three year Experience with XML, Java, C++, database interface, SOLARIS and/or LINUX, and Windows system programmingAdditional Preferred Skills:
- Experience in developing/setting up test beds/drivers
- Experience working with system engineers to develop operational tests based on operational scenarios.
- Certification in Software Testing (ISTQB, IIST or others) is highly desirable.
- Data Migration Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance / Load/ Stress TestingThis position requires the candidate to already possess an active security clearance and to maintain the clearance.By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.Requirements:
Expertise EngineeringEducation Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)JobType Full TimeLocale USA - MD - Annapolis JunctionPreferred Language EnglishMicro Code: