Associate Scientist/Scientist (Chemist)
PerkinElmer - BOSTON, MAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- PerkinElmer PerkinElmer
- BOSTON, MA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
* Manufacturing of synthetic radioactive chemicals by
performing routine chemical procedures involving
solid state chemistry, wet chemistry, organic
chemistry, inorganic chemistry, HPLC, analytical
analysis for the production and analysis of chemical
* Support general lab functions, maintenance of
equipment, product quality, packaging, on-time
delivery of products and good general laboratory
* Familiarity with synthetic chemical equipment and
modern analytical tools such as HPLC, NMR, FTIR,
UV-Vis or similarly related equipment.
* Works safely and in compliance with all applicable
federal and local regulations, follows written or
electronic procedures and performs quality control.
* Bachelor s degree in chemistry, environmental
chemistry, biochemistry or related field with 0-2
years of work experience.
* Experience in synthesizing organic and inorganic
chemicals, preference given to past radioactive
chemical handling experience.
* Demonstrates hands on experience in acquisition and
interpretation of analytical data (HPLC, TLC etc.).
* Demonstrates a high level of energy and ingenuity
with the ability to troubleshoot issues
* Excellent academic record
* Good written and oral communication skills