Principal Pricing Analyst
ASRC Federal - Reston, VA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
ASRC Federal Holding Company is currently seeking a Principal Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing Group in Reston, VA.
ASRC Federal Holding Company has multiple subsidiaries that strive to provide cost-effective, quality solutions to government agencies. Our subsidiaries are determined to deliver on every commitment to every customer. ASRC Federal subsidiaries provide a wide array of services to a broad base of federal government agencies. We provide the common thread among our subsidiaries to ensure each customer and industry partner gets the benefits of our shared services model. ASRC Federal and our subsidiaries offer a respectful work environment where ideas can be shared and an entrepreneurial spirit can be nurtured. We focus on our employees, so our employees can focus on our customers.
While supporting strategic pursuits across all of ASRC Federal this individual will provide direct support to the Director of Pricing by reviewing solicitations and preparing complicated pricing proposals in adherence to the RFP requirements.
In this critical role, you will:
- Prepare timely, accurate and compliant pricing models.
- Participate in the proposal pricing process to include: development of pricing strategies; coordinate labor, subcontract, review, analyze and compile cost data; prepare price submissions.
- Work closely with Contracts, Purchasing, Human Resources and Operations to ensure accuracy and coordination of pricing data.
- Develop competitive analysis by researching available government databases and compiling the data into a database used for intel based pricing.
- Utilize processes and tools that result in compliant/quality pricing models.
- Assist in the preparation of cost volume documents in a timely manner.
- Developing cost models, cost estimating processes, and cost risk assessment techniques
- Provide direction to subcontractors involved in proposal preparation.
- Support other pricing team members in preparing responses and review of work.
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA Preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience pricing to Government requirements for services, both task orders and strategic contracts.
- Knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M.
- Knowledge of financial measurement principles such as earned value, scheduling,
IRR, ROI, NPV, Payback, DSO and Operating Efficiency
- Familiarity with Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong math aptitude.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and research multiple projects under tight deadlines required.
- High level of ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
ASRC Federal Holding Company and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers