Recruiter into Sales- BALTIMORE
Aerotek Corporate - Baltimore, MD
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Reporting initially to the Accounts Manager, the Recruiter is also responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and management of contract employees. A Recruiter is also introduced to our Sales Process by the partnered Account Manager. This entails the following:
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
- Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool.
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment.
- Identify networking activities such as attending career fairs, professional association meetings, calling on technical schools and out-placement services.
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions.
- Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms.
- Maintain excellent documentation with the company s on-line system as well as hard files within the Branch Office.
- Prepare resumes for presentation to clients.
- Coach candidates through the client interview process.
- Meet contractors on the first day of their assignment at the client site.
- Build relationships with contract employees through different activities including weekly lunch meetings.
About Aerotek Corporate:
Aerotek is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek has a long history of customized recruiting and placement solutions that continually place the best candidates at all levels of skill and expertise.
Interested in sales and recruiting jobs with Aerotek? Do you have previous experience in retail sales, customer service or mortgage sales? Or have you worked in the restaurant or hospitality industries? If you have, or if you are just looking to start a lucrative and rewarding career in recruiting or customer service, apply today.
Watch real testimonials from Aerotek Recruiters about their careers Aerotek or learn more about becoming an Aerotek Recruiter or Customer Service Associate today.
Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.