ASRC Federal - Phoenix, AZThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- ASRC Federal ASRC Federal
- Phoenix, AZ
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
ASRC Primus provides world-class IT solutions and a full range of facility operations and engineering support services to federal government agencies. Primus has a legacy of successful IT competencies including software development, infrastructure design, implementation and operation on contracts of all sizes. Primus' facility operations and engineering includes grounds and buildings maintenance, construction, vehicle fleet maintenance, range master services, armory operations and ammunition service, logistics, and other operations support.
ASRC Primus is currently seeking a Legal Analyst in Phoenix AZ to support our Contract with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Identify all possible sources of information; correlate collected information and data to substantiate or refute information presently on hand.
- Analyze collected information to produce a more complete picture of activities and support investigations currently underway.
- Collect and analyze legal data and summarize findings into report
- Ensure data entered into database is compliant with Court Order
- Perform legal research, summarize disposition transcripts and compile indices and trail material
- Distribute and receive documents related to cases dealing with asset forfeiture
- Assist with the drafting of affidavits and seizure warrants
- Discretely handle confidential material and sensitive information
- Collaborate with team members to meet client requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or paralegal certificate, with a minimum of four (4) years of legal or business area experience
- Possess demonstrated skills, based on education or work experience, in the collection of legal data and analysis and evaluation of information
- Must be attentive to detail since some of the work deals with financial information
- Paralegal certification a plus
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers