Test Development Engineer
Analog Devices - Greensboro, NC
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Clock Signals Group (CSG) is currently seeking a Test Development Engineer to participate in the IC development process of clock generation and distribution products. These products contain, but are not limited to TDC's, PLL's, LDO's, SPI and/or I2C as the digital interface.
Responsibilities would include:
- Development and debug of hardware for use on Automatic Tester Equipment (ATE)
- Develop and debug ATE software for device characterization
- Develop and debug ATE software for final test in production
- Closely working with designers to debug silicon
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required
- Collect characterization/evaluation data on ATE and correlate to lab/bench data.
- Statistical analysis on ATE collected data for setting datasheet limits and production ATE limits
- Release high performance high volume ATE test solutions to offshore facilities
The ideal candidate would have a BSEE or MSEE with 3-5years of experience developing ATE production/characterization test solutions. Possess a good working knowledge of Visual Basic and experience with Teradyne uFlex test platforms is preferred. Familiarity with ATE printed circuit board hardware and high speed design/layout best practices. Experience with digital oscilloscopes, common IC debug techniques and show an initiative in identifying and solving IC design issues. Candidate should have a sound practical knowledge of analog and digital electronics, PLL knowledge preferred. Strong inter-personal, teamwork, and communication skills are required.
For positions requiring access to technical data, ADI may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position may have to go through an export review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V