Contract Management Manager
Accenture - Washington, D.C.This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Accenture Accenture
- Washington, D.C.
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- not provided
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's SERVICES workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
The CONTRACT MANAGEMENT MANAGER manages a variety of government contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Provides on-site advice to Accenture's business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters. The Contract Manager may manage more than one engagement or, alternatively, be full-time on a single engagement (depending on the size/complexity of the agreement).
* Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions.
* Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution.
* Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
* Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
* Responsible for consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner.
* Responsible for implementation of CM processes.
* Manages daily workload of assigned Contract Management personnel and project or business personnel assisting with the contract management function.
* Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly.
* Acts as liaison between Accenture and clients/vendors.
* Responsible for assigned Contract Management, project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance.
* Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement.
* Minimum 6 years contract management experience.
* Bachelor's Degree Required.
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Certification a plus (i.e., CFCM, CCCM, CPCM.)
* National Contract Management Association (NCMA) membership or International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM).
* Experience with day-to-day management of complex outsourcing arrangements.
* Ability to interface with difficult clients and engage in a constructive manner.
* Prior experience applying contract management fundamentals to recommend a course of action to supervisor.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office software, Outlook Email, Instant Messaging required.
* Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.