Customer Service Operations Resources Utilities Manager
Accenture - Houston, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
ORGANIZATION: Management Consulting/Resources - Customer Relationship Management
LOCATION NEGOTIABLE - Chicago, NYC, Washington DC, Reston, Atlanta, Houston, San Francisco, Boston, Charlotte, Detroit, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Dallas, Seattle, Los Angeles
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the worlds most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is a leading provider of management consulting services worldwide. Drawing on the extensive experience of its 16,000 management consultants globally, Accenture Management Consulting works with companies and governments to achieve high performance by combining broad and deep industry knowledge with functional capabilities to provide services in Strategy, Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, Finance & Enterprise Performance, Operations, Risk Management, Sustainability, and Talent & Organization.
Service Transformation Utilities Specialist covering assessments, design, implementation and transformation projects in Utilities Customer Care andStrategy
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Drive Customer Careoperationsassessments and road map implementation using Accentures approach for utilities
* Actively be engaged in and lead portions of Customer Care assessment/strategyprojects, design projects and/or large scale transformation projects.
* Be responsible for own work and lead a team consisting of Accentures people, clients and in some cases third party vendors.
* Be accountable for project results and client value creation.
* Build relationships with the client and not only deliver the project at hand, also continue to expansion of Accentures presence and projects at that client.
Ability to travel up to 100% (typically Monday through Thursday)
* Minimum of 5yearsexperience in Customer Service or Customer Care
* Minimum of 4yearsofproject managementexperience
* Minimum of 5yearsexperience in the utilities industry
* Minimum of 4yearsof consulting experience
* Utilities Customer Care Experience -operationsor consulting
* Functional and/or technical experience with CRM/Customer Care with focus on businessprocessimprovement and/or supporting technical solutions (e.g. in the contact center, backoffice and strategic departments of a retail utility
* Experience with/understanding of smart grid impacts on CRM/Customer Care
* Experience with utilities value levers (operational and strategic)
* Demonstrated experience and ability to develop road maps, strategies and also lead defined projects to design, "build" and implementation
* Deep expertise in problem solving and structuring (logical and analytical capabilities)
* Significant experience with resolving issues associated with improving operating and strategic performance
* Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to timelines and budgets
* Demonstrated ability to get stuff done in a short period of time at high quality
* Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse set of team members through projects
* Demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships
* Network of industry relationships
* Strong executive presence and client building/influencing skills
* Exceptional communication and team building/mentoring skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.