Production Support Analyst
HealthFitness - Plano, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
HealthFitness is an award-winning provider of comprehensive health, fitness and condition management services for employees and individuals. Due to expansion of our business and existing personnel moving into new positions there is a great career opportunity for a Production Support Analyst to work as part of our Technology team in our Plano, TX office. You will report directly to the Director of Software Development and work alongside the development team.
The Production Support Analyst will be responsible for the triage of production support events as they occur and perform root cause analysis to determine point of failure regardless of source. The Production Support Analyst will engage support from service support partners (DBAs, Developers, Customer Service and Operation Teams) and communicate issues and upcoming releases. In addition, the Production Support Analyst will work closely with the development team to validate changes and ensure the quality of the changes prior to releasing to production.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Assist the team with production support ticket management/triage.
- Manage multiple critical and high visibility issues.
- Responsible for the delivery, implementation and support of IT Solutions.
- Explore business and technology alternatives in order to optimize and/or augment existing IT solutions.
- Partner with product managers and business analysts to help prioritize and plan production fixes for monthly code releases.
- Provide day-to-day business support in and ensure that processes and data functionality meet expected results.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business processes supported by the systems.
- Develop and drive technical solutions to issues presented for resolution.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Information systems or related field or equivalent combination and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a production support role.
- Proficient in SQL, Technical Data Analysis, and Software testing.
- Proven ability to develop effective business relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Solid business judgment and decision-making skills including recognition of when to escalate issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize work.
- Proficient knowledge of internet technology and terminology.
- Strong analytical, prioritization and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction.