HTML5 Development - Tech Analyst / Lead
Premier Strategic Management Consulting Firm - Denver, CO
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Chase Winters Worldwide (a leading retained executive search firm) is currently conducting a highly visible search engagement, for one of the most recognized and innovative companies.
Our client is a premier Strategic Management Consulting & Information Technology firm ($7B in revenue, conducting business in 53 countries and employing 130,000 professionals), providing business solutions to the world's most respected companies.
_WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:_
You can expect a rewarding career with outstanding upward trajectory. You can expect challenging and meaningful work, in a progressive culture that fosters innovation. You can expect an active voice to openly share ideas on how to improve business processes. Additionally, you will be:
* Working with cutting edge technology
* Expanding your strategic business management consulting skills
* Enhancing your leadership skills and receiving continuous training
* Interacting with senior executives from Fortune 500 firms
* Gaining exposure to international business and cultural diversity
* Expecting competitive compensation
As a member of our Client's Strategic Information Technology Practice, the candidate will leverage his/her HTML5 DEVELOPMENT expertise to address one or more of the following:
* Participate in estimation, staffing analysis in order to provide inputs to prepare solution delivery of proposals
* Participate in discussions with customer to gather scope information and perform scope analysis
* Participate in the estimation of work product in order to provide the right information to TL/PM for overall project estimation
* Prepare a detailed schedule of work packet by analyzing the effort and dependencies.
* Provides inputs for technical risk planning with module perspective in order to ensure timely delivery of project.
* Participate in Requirement review meetings.
* Participate and contribute in High level Design, Detailed Design, coding, testing and all other life cycle activities of the project
* Contribute towards code build and developmental efforts
* Lead the team for integration /system testing based on the test plans and support UAT in order to ensure defect free program release.
* Participate in Production Validation and support testing of Production defects.
* Participate and prepare KT sessions , document the understanding, take on shadow support
* Mentors the team on Technical competencies and provides performance feedback of the team members to project manager in order to manage performance
* Participate in handling customers in order to provide right level of information to the customer and to the PM and to undertake onsite specific activities of the project to ensure successful delivery of the project
* Minimum 4 years of overall IT experience
* 2 yr+ working experience on HTML5 technology
* Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java , XML, Android 1.5 and above
* Strong knowledge on the latest developments on Java and mobile technologies
* Should be well versed in HTML5 specification and building HTML5 based mobile apps using frameworks like Sencha Mobile and Jquery Mobile
* Should have working experience on one of the popular cross device mobile frameworks like PhoneGap and Appcelerator Titanium
* Great Communication Skills
* Should be able to work with remote teams
* Should be able to manage clients independently