Mobile Mini, Inc. - Fletcher, NC
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Mobile Mini, Inc. is the world's Leader in delivering high quality service in the portable storage and office industry. We are a progressive, employee and customer centric company that is reinventing the portable storage industry with world class service and differentiated products.
Passion is embedded in our culture and we believe everyone has a voice in helping us to build a "World Class" company. We foster an open and honest environment where integrity is understood. We have built a culture where people get excited about being part of our team and know it is ok to have some fun along the way.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal/Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and a 401(k) with a company match.
Why settle for a job when you can have a rewarding career with Mobile Mini.
We are looking for energetic, motivated sales people who have a strong work ethic and the desire to be the very best. This includes predominantly telephone contacts with customers, cold calls, and conducting some off site appointments. Responsible for maintaining a book of business and building strong relationships with your customers. The position utilizes an assigned customer database and a Mobile Mini designed sales program.
Essential Job Functions:
- To increase the market awareness of Mobile Mini's products and services.
- To make a high volume of outbound phone calls for the purpose of building relationships and matching our products and services to each customer's needs.
- Closing inbound and outbound calls from self generated leads.
- Performing outbound programs to obtain new customers and higher adoption of Mobile Mini's
products and services.
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts in a true service driven manner.
- Work well in a strong team driven atmosphere within the Branch to service our customers with the utmost professionalism.
- Listening actively during calls for sales opportunities and customers needs, while being
conscientious and attentive to deliver a world class experience for our customers.
- Strong listening and problem solving skills centered on the domain expertise of portable storage, security and office needs for our customers.
2-4 years experience. Strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit, ability to listen to customers needs and proactively offer solutions, computer skills with Microsoft Office.
!-- End Description Content -- !-- End Description Area -- !-- Place holder for CE -- !-- END OF CE JobDetails -- !-- Requirements Start -- - Strong closing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate good judgment and business acumen.
- Strong commitment to serving our customers and meeting or exceeding departmental goals and performance metrics
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of humor and a competitive spirit are essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn ERP and CRM software applications.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relate to various customers in a business to business setting.
- Knowledge of the storage, rental, retail or construction business a plus.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1505457-1867-5249