Randstad - Chicago, IL
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Randstad is seeking a career driven, enthusiastic Staffing Consultant for our Chicago Loop, IL office. An experienced, successful B2B sales professional with the desire to build business based on hard, rewarding work is needed. As a Randstad Staffing Consultant you can stand out based on a passionate work ethic, be part of a driven team environment, and succeed by having the desire to achieve and never give up.
- Base salary $50-60k, depending upon experience.
- Monthly bonus based on team performance.
- 4 month training program with bonus upon completion.
- Medical, dental, and vision plan.
- Career growth opportunity.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects
- Sell staffing services through effective phone calls and in-person visits
- Sell the value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent
- Market the Talent's skills to the right companies to ensure the best match
- Work with a unit partner to effectively manage the profitability of your business including volume, pricing, and management of days sales outstanding (DSO)
- A minimum of two years B2B sales experience
- A bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Prior recruiting/staffing industry experience desired
- Is team-oriented and has strong interpersonal skills
- Is deadline driven and has a sense of urgency
- Is extremely organized and able to self-manage
- Can take initiative and be proactive
Interested candidates should apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com. You may also call Cliff Mason for additional information at 847-895-2680 or for quick application email resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1499524-1867-7849