Tunnell Consulting - King of Prussia, PA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Data Analyst for the product quality complaints handling group who will have the following responsibilities:
- evaluate complaint records and compile statistics encompassing cycle times, right first time metrics, etc.
- collect and analyze real-time complaint data from all sites to ensure compliance with Standard and SOP requirements for thorough investigation and timely reporting.
- support metric reporting as well as implementation of a new trending protocol.
- liaison with other QSEs, as appropriate, to ensure interdepencies are communicated and effectively addresses (e.g. Notifications to Management for QSE 1)
- extrapolate data and distribute reports to the (Quality System Element) QSE Team that will be used to gauge performance of process improvement.
In addition to the above, this individual:
- will work independently on routine tasks.
- needs supervision to resolve some complex issues.
- is technically competent within job function.
- has departmental focus with awareness of all Quality and/or Regulatory Affairs functions and business areas.
- thinks analytically and acts decisively.
- knows when to act and when to wait.
- uses a systematic approach to solving problems.
- prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines
A minimum of an Associate's Degree in a technical area (e.g. Engineering, Science, or Statistics) or 2 years related business experience is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Familiarity with statistics is required - does not need to be a statistician (Green Belt or Black Belt in six sigma is adequate)