Product Marketing Manager, Americas - Marketing in Sunnyvale CA
J Patrick and Associates - Sunnyvale, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Our client, a leading developer of Information Security Solutions, is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for development and execution of strategic product marketing plans, creation of core sales tools, and execution of global go-to-market plans.
- Provide new and updated materials to employees.
- Drive market penetration through sales promotion and marketing content.
- Provide marketing expertise and content to marketing and sales teams.
- Provide product presentations, demonstrations, and prepare deliverables to clients.
- Develop strategic plans and lead cross-functional efforts to execute strategically on assets that will yield the greatest results.
- Contribute to the future projects due to industry insights
- Effectively define and address the needs for clients, sales and partners.
- Lead cross-functional teams to facilitate effective global campaigns.
- Facilitate internal communications across the core product team and sales.
- Support trade shows and industry conference activity.
- Stay on top of industry trends as well as technology trends, and direct how the team should respond.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in B2B technology marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, partners, sales and marketing teams.
- To be able to take responsibility of the project until completion.
- Proven track record of successful product launch and projects.
Travel: 10-20% per month potentially (US and international)