Registered Nurse - Open House 8/2 - ReqCode 64541
Gentiva - Huntsville, ALThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Gentiva Gentiva
- Huntsville, AL
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
- Associates Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Join us for an Open House Recruitment Event to be held on Thursday, August 2 from 11:30am until 4pm (attend anytime during those hours). Gentiva Hospice is located at 303 Williams Ave. SW, Ste 116. Please bring a copy of your resume. RSVP by Tuesday July 31 to firstname.lastname@example.org as space will be limited. Call 850-281-3709 if you need further information.
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what Gentiva® patients have come to expect from our registered nurses for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America's homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today's fastest-growing segment of healthcare - homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva's patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
Gentiva nurses make a real difference in people's lives every single day by delivering comprehensive patient-focused services such as nursing, therapy and rehab to more than 500,000 patients a year through an interdisciplinary team approach to care.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our registered nurses a unique employment package that includes:
* Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
* Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
* Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and development.
* Flexible full-time, benefited pay per visit and part-time positions.
* Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Registered Nurse, you will:
* Admit patients to services and complete clinical documentation.* Assess individual status and care / instruction needed by the patient.* Confer with physician to develop the initial plan of treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment.* Provide hands-on care, case management and evaluation of the care plan, and education of the patient utilizing Gentiva Care Notes. Revise plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments.
In addition, a Gentiva Registered Nurse:
* Has the autonomy to make individualized patient-centered decisions for optimal clinical care.* Works with other highly skilled clinicians through a multi- or interdisciplinary team approach.* Benefits from the award-winning Gentiva University for clinical and professional development courses for advanced training and free continuing education credits.* Has access to the latest tools, research and techniques through the Gentiva Health Education Center.
* Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
* A minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
* Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
* Home Health experience a plus
* Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
* Current CPR certification
* Good organizational and communication skills ... To view the rest of this job posting or to apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button