Technical Sales Project Manager - Fragrance Packaging
MeadWestVaco - New York, NYThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- MeadWestVaco MeadWestVaco
- New York, NY
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- 2840BR-New York-Virtu...2840BR-New York-Virtual
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
As a key member of MWV’s personal care and fragrance business, the technical sales project manager serves to be the primary technical liaison between the customer, our sales and our operations teams. Responsibilities span across both new product development and existing product modification.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
* Track progress of projects, from the customer design brief to initial full-production deliveries
* Propose feasible dispensing solutions based on our current and potential product portfolio.
* Establish and follow a development schedule.
* Attend meetings with stakeholders of a client project (i.e. customers, bottle manufacturers, overshell manufacturers, overcap manufacturers, et al)
* Ensure the efficient transmission of information internally and externally
* Ability to assist on our customer’s filling lines. Diagnose quality or efficiency problems and offer ideas to correct or resolve them.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
* Education: BA (Engineering, Product Design or Packaging)
* Minimum 3 years experience in customer centric, technical project management in packaging development.
* Understanding of product design and plastic and metal material components and ability to read technical drawings.
* Competent in industrial drawing software
* Fragrance, Cosmetic and Beauty & Personal Care Packaging desired
* Strong customer presence with inherent responsiveness, teamwork and relationship building skills.
* Primary focus will be in NY/NJ/CT markets but may require minimal travel to Mexico and other, global locations.