Rexnord Industries, LLC - GROVE CITY, OH
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Reporting to the Director of Warehouse, the Warehouse
Manager is responsible for the facility and inventory
control within a 68,000+ Sq Ft distribution center.
Primary responsibilities include: safety, security of
assets, directing work flow, establishing standard work
and performance objectives, monitoring the distribution
of product, evaluating personnel performance and
operating within the allotted budget.
This position will be located in Columbus, OH.
Sets the roadmap to achieve business objectives which
revolve around safety, quality, cost and growth.
Manage the overall facility upkeep to provide a
healthy and safe work environment that adheres with OSHA
guidelines. Ensure an active preventive maintenance
program is conducted on all facilities, material
handling equipment, fixtures and IT hardware.
Manage, delegate and oversee employee relations
activities to include; hiring, training, evaluating and
addressing employee performance issues.
Oversee all warehouse operations to include;
receiving, storage, picking, packing, assembly and
shipping of product.
Facilitate employee Process Improvement Teams and Lean
Professionally and systemically address any problems
associated with order fulfillment. Maintains ownership
of identifying process gaps and driving to root cause,
Manage and direct all phases of inventory control and
internal control over physical assets.
Interface with Business Units on space allocation and
Manage and execute to daily demand within labor and
Execute to a performance driven culture.
* Bachelor s degree in
Engineering/Operations/Business/Supply Chain or
* 5 7 years experience in warehouse operations.
* 3 - 5 years supervisory or management.
* Aggressive self-starter with strong work ethic.
* Possess a high-level of proficiency with Excel,
Access, PowerPoint, Word and Visio.
* Working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP.
* Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma tools or methodology.
Certification a plus.
* Demonstrated proficiency in time and project
* Must have experience with Kaizens and continuous
* Proven history of customer satisfaction success both
internally & externally.
* Strong knowledge of inventory management systems.
* Forklift certification a plus.
Req. Code : 4320
Division/Department : 555: Corp - Headquarters
Offer Relocation : Maybe