Regional Sales Manager - Menlo Park, CA - ReqCode 1200027887
Bank of America - Seattle, WA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
OPPORTUNITY FOR ACHIEVEMENT™...
At Bank of America we take great pride in creating career opportunities for our associates - and we provide them with the training and support they need to achieve their goals.
Bank of America is seeking professional and motivated candidates interested in the following opportunity:
The Regional Sales Manager will manage a team of field based Financial Solutions Advisors as well as coaches and counsels sales management on: investment, banking products, financial planning, client segmentation, and referrals. Champion for financial planning, asset-based relationship sales process. The Full Service Market Sales Manager role is a fully licensed position with supervisory responsibility. Licensing requirements are as follows: Series 7, 66 or (63 & 65) 8 or (9 and 10) or a Series 4, 24 and 53 in addition-to the 7 and 66 or their equivalent.
* Manages the day-to-day activities of approximately 25-30 Financial Solutions Advisors (FSAs)
* Build and manage relationships with local Consumer Market Executives to ensure referral flow
* Build and manage relationships with local USWM Complex Directors to drive lead execution on Advisory referrals
* Work with Staffing to hire successful FSAs to backfill FSA attrition
* Work with Staffing and Market Launch Manager on hiring FSAs for a market launch or market expansion
* Perform quarterly performance reviews of all FSAs and provide constructive feedback and coaching
* Supervise the investment process and recommendations of team members
* Responsible for molding the behavior and performance of all team members
* Resolve all client issues that are elevated to supervisory level
Required Skills-'Must have to be minimally qualified-
Series 7, 66, (Series 7 must be held for a minimum of 3 years)
* Supervisory Licenses of an 8 or (9 and 10 combined) or possess a Series 4, 24, and 53 are required
5 years of sales experience
* 3 years of management experience
* Proactively builds trusted relationships with key partners/clients
* Can quickly learn partners business, priorities, challenges, and goals
* Can attracts, recruit and retain an effective sales force
* Exercises good judgment and experience to make timely and effective decisions
* Projects enthusiasm, optimism, and determination
* Communicates clearly and effectively at all levels
* Communicates strategic business plans and tactical sales goals to team members
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability to perform in an explosive growth environment that is experiencing change
* Ability to lead and motivate a diverse group of employees
* Promotes a client-first mindset among the team
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and excellent time management skills
In return for your talent, Bank of America offers outstanding career opportunities and advancement and promotes a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs.
Bank of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.