- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Audiovisual Project Manager PMASH-1
The Whitlock Group - Ashburn, VAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- The Whitlock Group The Whitlock Group
- Ashburn, VA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Whitlock is a global leader in AV integration, videoconferencing solutions and managed services. We help clients maximize, standardize and protect the value of their audiovisual technology investments. Whitlock has 25 locations across the U.S. and is a founder and partner in the Global Presence Alliance, which provides systems integration, standards, quality control and support for audiovisual services worldwide.
Whitlock has exciting opportunities for seasoned project and program managers across our various U.S. locations. The ideal candidates will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation, testing, training and closing of mission critical and/or high-profile audiovisual and videoconferencing projects in all market segments. As the single point of contact, from pre- sale through project sign-off, Whitlock project managers are expected to have exceptional communication, organization and leadership skills, along with strong experience in the integration of audiovisual, video conferencing and closely related technologies.
Additional requirements of the position include fiscal responsibility for managing budgets, risks, resources, and other client-specific contract issues. We are looking for Project Managers who can take client ownership early and at a very high level, coordinate with all related stakeholders, deliver projects to meet the scope and exceed the client’s expectations. Experience and training with Microsoft platform tools including Outlook, Office, Project Server, Sharepoint and others are crucial to this role.
- PMI Certifications (PMP) preferred.
- InfoComm CTS certification a plus.
- Audiovisual/videoconferencing manufacturer experience, training, certifications a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Specific aptitude with Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
- Experience with Enterprise software and tools related to Project Management and resource scheduling and tracking
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, organized, reliable and punctual with excellent work ethic.
- Self-starter with ability to maximize efforts daily, without daily supervision.
- Professional demeanor and good people skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or specialized training & certifications in Project Management.
- 5 years project management experience in audiovisual, videoconferencing or closely related telecommunications or IT fields.
- 10 years overall experience in leadership, site supervision, managing technical resources and technology roll-outs.
We offer comprehensive benefit packages, competitive salaries, an employee-friendly atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities in an established and growing company.
Whitlock respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V Drug Free Workplace