- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Cybersecurity Business Analyst
Phase One Consulting Group - Washington, D.C.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Since 1997, Phase One Consulting Group has supported an impressive portfolio of clients with their strategic and tactical modernization initiatives. Phase One's clients are typically large organizations of 70,000 or more employees with budgets exceeding $15B that benefit from our multifaceted and proven approach that has resulted in top-rated and award winning business transformation programs. Phase One's deep functional expertise is widely recognized for providing performance-based and business-focused services that enhance the strategic maturation and tactical operations for Federal agencies.
Our commitment to clients begins with providing strong program management, strategic analysis, and technology/vendor independent advice to deliver achievable recommendations to navigate and balance the myriad of pressures facing organizations. We help our clients formulate and coordinate the plans needed to implement those recommendations and achieve measurable results.
Phase One Consulting Group is seeking a program manager and lead consultant who has some experience with cybersecurity and information assurance. This person will work directly with Government staff, providing strategic and tactical analysis to IT security staff and managers, with a focus on FISMA, information assurance policy development, and the planning for the implementation of major cyber investments and initiatives. This position will also be expected to have at least a working knowledge in IT security, offering expertise on projects to ensure adherence to Federal standards such as NIST, protection, integrity, availability and confidentiality of IT infrastructure.
• Targeted assignment is to serve as a task lead within a Federal Agency with duties including program management, client coordination, and subject matter expertise support for cybersecurity
• Provide program management, scheduling, and tracking of initiatives to ensure that they remain on schedule
• Provide executive strategy, briefing, and writing support to aide in communicating initiatives, progress, risks, and next steps
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. This include tracking team activities and executive priorities
• Consistently deliver high-quality services and deliverables to clients including program and project plans, business case analysis, briefings, policy, processes, and other types of supportive documentation
• The candidate will be expected to lead strategic consulting projects and help manage cybersecurity project teams
• Develop in-depth knowledge and proficiency of supported business areas and engage business partners in evaluating opportunities for security related process integration and refinement
• Identify methods that can be used to close the gaps to achieve automated reporting for annual FISMA assessment
• Ensure IA and cyber security requirements and controls are included in solution architectures and plans
• Support the development of enterprise security solutions
• Gather, organize and analyze technical information for security requirements, develops solutions, and performs implementations
• Assist in production of information security and privacy policies
• Provide strategic communications support for security awareness and training
• 8 - 10 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent education/experience preferred
• 5 years of project management experience required
• Industry certifications a plus to include security certifications and/or project management certifications
• Experience in information security, FISMA, information assurance, and privacy a plus
• Candidates must be able to work on-site at a Federal agency located in Washington, D.C. and must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge
Phase One Consulting Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender or sexual orientation.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance