Director of Marketing and Admissions
SunBridge Healthcare - WINCHESTER, NH
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Celebrate Caring at SunBridge Healthcare affiliate.
We're seeking a Director of Marketing and Admissions for
our 2 centers located in Keene and Winchester, NH.
Applicants should experience with customer base growth
and retention and experience with business development
with hospitals and other healthcare settings.
Our ideal candidate will be flexible, creative and have
great time management skills! This position is
responsible for marketing the facility to doctors,
hospitals and the general public for the purpose of
generating consistent admissions of appropriate
residents to the facility; maintaining an acceptable
census level, development and dissemination of marketing
materials to referral organizations and the community;
developing, analyzing and communicating community
competitive data. As well as, preparation and
maintenance of admission documentation and records.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets
* Ability to make direct sales visits to outside
organizations and make public presentations.
* Ability to dedicate majority of time traveling, making
person-to-person calls outside the center to external
* Ability to understand healthcare reimbursement
* Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family
members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the
* Ability to understand, control and track direct
spending and labor budgets.
* Must have a Bachelor's degree in
marketing/business/communications or closely related
field OR 5 years equivalent sales experience in
sales/marketing within healthcare admissions or
* Two or more years of direct sales/marketing
* Effective communication, time management and
* Working knowledge of computers and computer programs
* Ability to understand and interpret financial concepts
* Ability to understand all aspects of the long-term
* Ability to travel, transport and conduct external
marketing sales calls in community
We value our employees. That s why we offer quality
benefits to you and your family. You can select from
among the following options to create the plan that s
right for you.
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Life insurance for you and your dependents
* Long and short-term disability
* Paid time off and holidays
* Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
* Employee assistance program
* MetLaw Hyatt legal service and
* MetLife additional voluntary benefits
* PerkSpot employee discount program
* Dell employee purchase program
* Verizon employee discount program
SunBridge Healthcare offers equal opportunity employment
in drug-free workplaces.
Division/Department : SunBridge HealthCare
% of Travel Required : 20-30%
Offer Relocation : No
Manager/Supervisor : Gail Cushing, Administrator
Manager/Supervisor Telephone : 603-239-6355