Product Marketing Engineer
Agilent - Santa Rosa, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Agilent Technologies Electronic Measurements Group is headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, in the beautiful wine country about one hour north of San Francisco. Santa Rosa is a product development site for test instruments for RF/microwave communications. Products include spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, one-box mobile phone testers, and Agilent EEsof RF and microwave design software.
Agilent hires engineers into many different roles. One of our roles is for a Technical Marketing Engineer. Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a recent college graduate who has a unique blend of technical and interpersonal skills for our TME role. When Agilent R&D engineers invent a product, we need engineers in marketing who have the technical knowledge to understand the product and the ability to communicate the benefits it brings to our engineering customers. This requires a unique set up technical skills, people skills, and communication skills. To take a product to market, our sales people need to be trained, brochures explaining the product to a technical audience are needed, webpages must be created, press releases written and videos demonstrating the product must be scripted, voiced and produced. A good candidate for this job is technically sharp and has good communications skills. At Agilent, you'll have all the support and encouragement you need grow your skills and knowledge base as you go.
The position requires
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 1+ years Design or Marketing Experience (or internship) strongly preferred
- Recent MBA strongly desired
- Must have successfully completed Coursework or possess background in RF and Microwave
- Seeking GPA 3.2 and above
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interface and convey technical ideas and concepts
- Knowledge of Advanced Design System, Genesys or other Circuit Simulation Software would be an added plus