iOS Cocoa Technology Lead
Premier Strategic Management Consulting Firm - Fremont, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
CHASE WINTERS WORLDWIDE (a leading retained executive search firm) is currently conducting several highly visible search initiatives for a Technology Leads, with iOS Cocoa application experience. Positions are available in Fremont, California.
Our client is a premier global, strategic, management, and information technology firm. This firm is growing at 26% per year with over $7B in revenues and 130,000 employees worldwide that are providing strategic business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services to clients in 35 countries. Fortune magazine identifies this organization among the top companies that "inspire, nurture, and empower a new generation of global leaders."
* Participate in estimation, staffing analysis, and creation of solutions to provide inputs for solution delivery for the proposal.
* Participate in discussions with customers to gather, analyze, and provide inputs for project scope documentation
* Participate in requirement elicitation process defined in the project management plan to identify requirements, gaps/issues (both functional and non-functional), to come up with a comprehensive requirement document
* Perform high and low level design, provide pseudo codes, implement the prototypes, and do design reviews to deliver design documents per customer requirements
* Mentor the team in technical competencies and provides performance feedback of individual team members to the Project Manager in order to manage performance
* Interface with the customer for issue resolution, provide status updates, build customer confidence in the team's ability and deliver high customer satisfaction
MUST HAVE SKILLS/CERTIFICATIONS:
* Experience with iOS application development and distribution using apple developer programs
* Experience in designing and building the frameworks based on Objective-c
* Experience in technical design of highly complex software applications based on Objective-c
* Strong knowledge of Mac OS and iOS operating system
* Experience in scripting languages such as AppleScript, Python and Ruby
* Strong experience in Xcode IDE and Interface builder
* In-depth knowledge of development using Cocoa Frameworks, Cocoa Touch Frameworks and objective-c methodologies
* In-depth knowledge of Cocoa Frameworks: App Kit, Core Foundation, Core Audio, Core Video, Core MIDI, Core Animation,Core Image, OpenGL, Quartz, QuickTime, QTKit, Core Data, Bonjour, Directory Services and Kerberos
* In-depth knowledge of Cocoa Touch Frameworks: UIKit, Core Foundation, Core Location, Map Kit
* Exposure to different types of SDLC's
* Working experience in optimized technical design for iOS applications (complex client server applications and standalone applications which are available in app store)
* Working experience on the latest iOS technologies (which are constantly updated in each new OS version) and application of this knowledge during technical design
* Experience in performance tools such as Instruments and Shark
* Bachelor's degree
* A minimum of five years of experience with listed responsibilities and skill sets.
% OF TRAVEL REQUIRED : Not Specified
OFFER RELOCATION : Yes