Applied Industrial Technologies - Billings, MTThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Applied Industrial Te... Applied Industrial Technologies
- Billings, MT
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Applied Industrial Technologies, with more than 440 facilities and over 4,400 employee associates across North America, is seeking a motivated, individual for its Billings, MT. location.
Applied Industrial Technologies offers more than 2 million parts critical to the operations of customers in virtually every industry including food and beverage, petroleum, automotive, pulp & paper, mining, aggregate, and maintenance and repair. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services.
- As a Field Technician In our Rubber Products Division, you will travel to customer locations as part of our Field Services Group and install, vulcanize or perform services critical to customer equipment.- Install and vulcanize lightweight and heavyweight conveyor belting- Perform duties to fabricate, install and repair conveyor belting and systems- Work in a manner that insures the safety of everyone involved. Exercise proper care in the use of tools and equipment.- Detect and report equipment, defective material, improper operations and unusual conditions to supervision. Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.- There will be welding involved.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math aptitude and the ability to apply mechanical principles is required
- Occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds
- WILLING TO TRAVEL AND OVER NIGHT ASSIGNMENTS
- Conveyor belting experience required
- Must be physically fit and able to travel, generally, within a 300 mile radius
- Welding experience is preferred but not required