Client Support Associate 303710-773
QBE First - Morrisville, NCThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- QBE First QBE First
- Morrisville, NC
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Where opportunity and ability meet
For more than 30 years, QBE FIRST has been on a path of growth and innovation fueled by talented people who understand service and excellence.
While our employees work hard taking care of our clients and consumers, QBE FIRST strives to create an environment where individuals can achieve their personal and professional goals.
Explore the opportunities we have and the many ways we sustain the individuality, development, and wellness of our employees. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and discover the future that awaits you at QBE FIRST
Primary job responsibility is to act as a liaison between QBE FIRST and it's clients. Assist team in meeting departmental service objectives by providing phone coverage, processing exception items or reports, and performing basic research/analysis of loan/hazard related details. Provide accurate responses to inquiries and process various Exception Processing Queues and Reports in a timely and accurate manner. Requires an appropriate amount of supervision.
- Typical tasks and assignments include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain customer service and performance standards required for this position
- Ability to recognize and verbalize potential process improvements within assigned duties
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Maintain current knowledge of the clients' mortgage insurance requirements
- Organize and prioritize to ensure timely completion of daily assigned tasks
- Keep accurate daily counts of assignments to provide proper tracking and control of work received
- Perform duties as required and other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager
- Ability to respond to basic hazard related client inquiries
- Ability to identify, process, and respond to items requiring research
- Ability to recognize situations where a borrower incurred a negative impact and ensure that borrower is made whole
- Process Exception Reports to ensure that loans have been updated accurately
- Process Exception Queues and take necessary steps to confirm accurate insurance and escrow information.
- Handle escalated situations between the client, customer, and QBE FIRST
- Understand and adhere to QBE FIRST business practices
- Service incoming borrower/client inquiries and/or process all incoming documents and handle all client specific issues
- Work with management to resolve issues and help meet company goals and objectives.
- Participate in on-going cross training and staff development.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and perform in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality results
- Ability to resolve problems and receive constructive feedback
- Flexible to work effectively in a changing environment
- Use knowledge and expertise to make decisions to address specific loan situations
Experience and Education:
- 1-2 years mortgage or insurance servicing experience, customer service experience, or related industry experience
- High School diploma or equivalent Excel, Word, Outlook
- Alltel/Fidelity System experience a plus
At QBE FIRST, our employees are our greatest asset.
Like any company or individual, QBE FIRST wants to protect its assets. That’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit program to our employees. Our benefits include Medical, Dental, company paid vision (employee coverage), STD, LTD and 2x’s salary life insurance. We also offer: casual dress, discount banking/credit union, Service Awards, team and individual recognition bonuses and work/life balance.
QBE FIRST is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of QBE FIRST that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.