Mylan Inc - Sugar Land, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Mylan Inc. ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world and provides products to customers in more than 150 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry's broadest and highest quality product portfolios supported by a robust product pipeline; operates one of the world's largest active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturers; and runs a specialty business focused on respiratory, allergy and psychiatric therapies. For more information, please visit www.mylan.com. Opportunity Profile: This individual will play an important role in our expanding pharmaceutical manufacturing facility to ensure the warehouse, laboratories and surrounding areas are kept clean and well maintained as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations. The successful candidate will be well-organized, good with people, and of high integrity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sweep and/or mop warehouse once a week at a minimum.
- Empty waste baskets from front offices, laboratories and warehouse daily.
- Make deliveries and pack up items as requested.
- Purchase and maintain lunchroom stock and supplies.
- Assemble and arrange office fixtures.
- Assist maintenance personnel when required and paint as required to maintain building and equipment.
- Change all interior fiber and electrostatic HVAC filters monthly and change all exterior HVAC filters every three months.
- Drive 25 ft. rental truck as needed to transport products between manufacturing and warehouse buildings.Reporting
Must possess knowledge of using various types of forklifts, and general maintenance procedures per guidelines.
Must possess good mechanical abilities, must be able to work off of a platform lift and ladders of heights up to 20 feet, must be proficient with using various forklifts.
Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years experience in maintenance type work. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
Prefer candidate with minimum basic computer skills and Class C Texas Drivers License. Educational Requirements: Background Requirements:
At Mylan, we are not satisfied with anything less than being the best. As one of the world's leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, the key to our success starts with a relentless drive to set the highest industry standards in everything we do. It takes exceptional people working together to achieve excellence. As a team, we earn our customers' trust and loyalty by placing a high premium on always doing the right things in the right way. Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Opening Up a World of Opportunities