Charlotte Downtown, NC - Charlotte, NCThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Charlotte Downtown, N... Charlotte Downtown, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- not provided
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with locations from coast to coast, is searching for a Project Manager. This Project Manager is a contract position. This is a global Fortune 100 Company, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Project Manager (BACJP00084922)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Pay Rates: 43-46 hourly
Length: 06/18/2012 to 06/14/2013
Defined Contributions Analyst - Must be well versed in qualifed and non -qualifed 401(k) administration, process and administration. Able to research issues to bring to closure, lead small projects. Individual will be working with internal bank teams and record keepers/third parties to review specifc benefit issues, identify trends, suggest process improvements ,perfom data analysis and reconcile data. Must be self starter, eager to learn plans and specifc bank processes; possess ability to prioritize work, pay great attention to detail; manage and meet deadlines
Suppliers must use the job seeker comments section to document how each job seeker meets or exceeds these requirements at the time of submission. All job seekers submitted must meet or exceed the following minimum requirements:
- Individual MUST have strong 401k and defined contribution knowledge.
- Must be able to recognize qualified and non-qualified plans
- Will partner with vendors to resolve participant inquiries
- Manage small projects and complete data analysis.
- Individual will be required to work with specific timelines and processes
- Should be proficient with excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Provides input based on expertise relating to defined contribution administration
- candidate should be highly analytical
* Prior Fidelity experience highly preferred
How to Apply:
Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other mortgage related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
• State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.