- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Staffing Coordinator, Denver, CO
Superior Group - Lakewood, COThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Superior Group Superior Group
- Lakewood, CO
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
An international workforce solutions provider to Fortune 500 companies, Superior Group, is currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator to assist with recruitment efforts in our Denver, CO branch.
Responsible for assisting recruiting personnel with various administrative duties as directed by Company. Reception and administrative duties for branch.
Essential Duties (not necessarily in order of importance):
* Assist with employee on-boarding & off-boarding, orientation, and other employee issues, including tax forms, workers compensation reports, benefits administration, address changes, and vacations, etc.
* Coordinate the completion of new start paperwork, ensuring it is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
* Payroll responsibilities may include assisting with contractor time sheets; submitting expenses and per diems; making payroll corrections; processing rate changes and discounts; setting up direct deposit; and releasing and invoicing time sheets, expenses, and bonuses.
* May process and track customer required drug testing and security clearance paperwork as required by customer.
* Act as a company representative to our contract employees to make sure their needs are being met.
Establish and maintain internal and external customer relationships through frequent contact and branch activities.
May assist with recruiting as needed
Submit periodic reports to management as requested
Responsible for various other administrative duties as directed by Company
Staffing Coordinator may also be responsible to train and mentor other staff
Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
Minimum 1 year professional customer service experience
Agency recruiting coordinator experience strongly preferred, recruiting experience a plus. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Experience working in a fast-paced office environment. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel is required. Must have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication ability, and must present a positive and professional image.
Superior Technical Resources provides leading-edge workforce solutions, including contract and direct staff augmentation, web-enabled managed services programs, recruitment and business process outsourcing and other HR Solutions. As we continue to expand our operations, the addition of key internal talent is critical. Superior offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and 401k. Join our dynamic and innovative team; with locations in over 40 metropolitan areas, we offer excellent career advancement opportunities.
Talent and Resources, Aligned. www.superiorjobs.com. EOE M/F/D/V