Responsible for assisting the account executive at an advertising agency. Services accounts, performs administrative work, and ensures deadlines are met.
- Assist account executive with a variety of tasks.
- Meet with clients to discuss goals, objectives, and needs.
- Identify advertising requirements and audiences.
- Devise advertising campaign.
- Set deadlines.
- Kick off campaign.
- Present campaign ideas to client.
- Get budgets and ideas approved.
- Brief media, creative, and research staff.
- Formulate marketing strategies.
- Maintain regular contact with both creative staff and clients.
- Negotiate fees and hourly rates.
- Get approval for creative work.
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs.
- Invoice clients.
- Write detailed reports.
- Create focus groups.
- Identify new clients.
- Participate in creating and presenting pitches.
- Communicate and build marketing campaigns with business owners.
- Prospect, negotiate and close agreements.
- Sell multi-media advertising.
- Create marketing plans.
- Schedule advertisements for publications.
- Ensure revenue goals are met.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed.